
But when did this happen? I always told myself that I would never drink coffee on a daily basis to avoid becoming one of those people who have to have 3 coffee breaks per day. At one point in time, I stopped drinking coffee completely, and when I finally did have coffee again, I thought my heart would jump out of my chest.
So how did I become a daily coffee addict (sans weekends) without even realizing it? Then I remembered - the wedding.
The last few months of wedding planning were insane. On top of that, I was moving out of my home of 5 years. I was burning the candle at both ends...and coffee kept me going.
Now the challenge is to stop. Maybe tomorrow? Or not, since we have yogalates at 9:30. Maybe Saturday...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!