Thursday, April 7, 2011

Found: Dutch Cheese Supplier

One of the (many) downsides of moving out of mom and dad's house is the immediate separation from a regular Dutch cheese supply. In order to obtain said cheese post-parental colocation, one must order through Peter's Imports, pay for shipping, and pray that UPS leaves the package at the door instead of requiring a signature (BAH!).

Well, no more. I have located a Dutch cheese supplier within a few blocks of my house.


The fancy-schmancy neighborhood grocer that moved in last year has a cheese section with multiple forms of Dutch cheese. GOOD Dutch cheese. The aged kind.

Mom - i know your library and Goodwill stores have coffee shops, but I bet your grocery store doesn't have this. Care to visit? :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. True enough, Boo. But maybe we should compare price per pound and see what premium is paid for convenience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Daddy - it varies from $9.99/lb. to $11.99/lb. I thought that was around the same price as Peter's, no?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!