Monday, June 20, 2011

Clock Fail (Or, Why You Shouldn't Hang Anything Glass with Command Strips)

As if last week's ditzy escapades weren't enough (Dinner FAIL, Salon FAIL), I come bearing a new tale of hilarity:  Clock FAIL.

Clock FAIL

Here are some things I learned:
  1. Never hang a clock on a humid day using 3M Command Strips
  2. Be thankful the clock was on clearance
  3. Never attempt to hang a clock 20 minutes before people are showing up for dinner
But what's the old saying?  Things happen in 3s?  Yeah, they did here.  Because I definitely broke 3 glass things yesterday.
  1. Glass clock
  2. Glass bottle of Tabasco
  3. Glass vase that was sitting on the dining room shelf that came crashing down when I ran into it during dinner
I'm sick of vacuuming up glass.  Epic fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!