Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We're Total Bikers Now

Hubs and I got bikes.  We're total bikers now.
Oh yeah, we're totally bikers now
 This picture cracks. me. up.  We look like the biggest dorks ever.
What?  You thought I meant motorcycles?

After years of pining after bikes, (and one failed attempt at a free bike that I got from someone only to have the handlebars keep falling down...which Pin now has) I finally got a bike!  I have wanted one since before I moved out of my parent's house, but never committed to buying one.  But it's a good thing I waited because Hubs got a bike too.  (I secretly think he's more excited about the bikes than me.)

We've already gone for quite a few rides and have decided to bike to a neighboring town on Saturdays to have lunch (as long as it's not, you know, 95 billion degrees out).  We attempted to do that this weekend, biking all the way to Westmont and eventually Clarendon Hills, but everything was closed on Sundays.

Now maybe I can get some exercise without dry heaving from the rubber smell that gyms always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!