
This birthday was extra special because today, Boochie and Braddy also found out if their little baby is a boy or a girl! I won't say anything yet since this is clearly not my news to tell (until she announces it on her blog), but we are all super excited about the little one to come.

Of course, no meeting of these families would be complete without a few elder stories (when Braddy's dad and Hubs' dad get together, they somehow finish each others' 'back in the day' stories). Tonight's highlights included tales of Springfield, Navoo, candlestick makers and Mormons...and Hubs' interjection of 'bee-ers' (yes, we were confused, too) (bee-ers = bee keepers) and 'horse shoe makers'.

It was definitely one of those 'you had to be there moments,' but I seriously laughed until I cried.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOOCHIE!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!