Wednesday, June 29, 2011

An Ode to the Schwan's Man

Oh my dearest Schwan's Man
Whose name is Joe
You are certainly my friend
...Definitely not my foe.

You came to our place
In a big yellow truck
Bringing all sorts of frozen goodies
Boy, was I in luck!

From blueberries to biscuits
and potstickers too
This delivery service
Leaves me with less things to do.

So thank you, dear Joe
For all things worthy of drool
But most of all
Thanks for being cheaper than Jewel.

(Ok, that last part was a rhyming stretch.)

I'll sum this up by saying that I'M SO HAPPY THAT I SET UP SCHWAN'S DELIVERY!!

4 comments:

  1. Braddy and I can't wait to come over for potstickers! It's tradition now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!That was clever :) Best decision you ever made, well, after the bike rack of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you appreciate the man more than Tollhouse ever did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Theresa - come over anytime!! I'll even order cheese sticks and chicken sandwich stuff for you!

    @ Pin - I owe my affinity for Schwan's all to you!

    @ mom and dad - HAHAHAHA, good one!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!